Thursday, January 19, 2017

TRENDING : When I Marry You



When I Marry You,
We will not grow old..
 We will go out as if its our first date,
 We will play in d park, Go shopping together,
 We will go Para sailing, Sea & Sky Diving

We'll travel around the world,
Capture beautiful moments through Lenses
Tell beautiful tales on canvas

We will Love & play with our kids,
Let them rub paint on us,
Make us up & dress us in fancy clothes

You'll be my shield maiden & I'll be your Ragnar
You'll be my everything..
Wrapped all in one with a ribbon on it

I'll ask You out again & again,
Buy you Flowers as if we just met,
I'll get a tattoo that says "I Love My Wife...."
@ Age 60, I'll go crazy & Love You
 coz some Love stories will change the world 
              
                                         ~Tonye Pollyn 
                     

No comments: